Monday, July 30, 2007


Spats: "Hi everyone! Sorry it has been so long since the Taylor CatSSSSS have posted. Mommy says that I have to go to the vet this afternoon."









"As you can see, I am NOT happy about this endeavor. I don't want to go to the vet. Sure, she is a very nice lady, but...I still don't want to go!"









"Perhaps Mommy won't find me under here. After all, if I can't see her...she can't see me -- right? Don't tell her where I am."

"Darn, she found me! This is what I think about a trip to the vet!"



















4 comments:

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Glad to hear little Spats is on the road to recovery.
Stop by Missy & KC's bloggie... we've got kittens! That's right, little Mommy Dinah just wouldn't wait. Five beautiful little black kitties, gorgeous and loud!

The Royals and Gentleman Beau said...

Well, Spats, I had my turn to go to the V-E-T today, and WOW, was it something else! Least, the little part of it I remember **yawwwn**. The V-E-T did some test to find out why I was coughing, y'know? And he told me I'd be groggy for awhile **yaawwwnn**. Well, it's been 12 hours, and I'm still snoozzzzzzzin' **yawwn*** But of course, QM gave me my stinky goodness which I ~sniff~ kinda ate in my sleep, and then both me and QM took a LOOONG nap...well, think I'll just settle in here...glad you're feeling better...'nite 'nite...zzzzzzzzzz

Lux said...

Hope it all went well!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Spats: "Hi everyone! Thanks for all the purrs! I am feeling much better. Sassy got sick too. We are both on antibiotics and doing much better!"