Wednesday, May 7, 2008

NIP NANA SAGA PART III -- AND ANOTHER ONE BITES THE....NANA

Seaborne: "Hi, I am going to talk to you about the serious addiction problem that has taken over the Taylor CatSSSSS. NANA NIP ADDICTION. It is affecting almost all of us. Of course, I, being the oldest Taylor Cat, have managed to avoid this problem. .....just a minute....be right back ...(Mommy, I'm blogging. What do you want. WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU HAVE PICTURES!)...hmm...err...Hi, I'm back.


My name is Seaborne and I have a Nana Nip Addiction.

All The Taylor CatSSSSS: "HELLO SEABORNE!"


It began innocently enough. I was just walking through and noticed that Sam (feetsies on the left and Spats (tail on the right) were seriously nipped out!So, I though I would just give the Nana Nip a sniff.

and then another sniff
and before I knew it....I was licking the Nip Nana!
Very tasty!
Mmmmmmmm........

ARGHHHHH!!!!!!
Oh man....this is good stuff!"What do you want Sam?"
Sam: "Just checking to see if you were finished yet."
"Nope, come back later!"

Sam: "Cool, back later!"

Oh Nip Nana, you are a wonderful invention.
Oh man.....I can't believe Mommy took those pictures! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Another one bites the dust

Another one bites the dust
And another one gone,
and another one gone
Another one bites the dust
Hey, I'm gonna get you too
Another one bites the dust!


Written by John Deacon
Sung by Freddie Mercury (Queen)

17 comments:

Daisy said...

It only takes one single sniff to get hooked! Look how the catnip bananer got all spitty! I think that helps the flavor and aroma to come out for maximum enjoyment.

I'm glad you like my new cat tree! You can find it at different places by searching under "Lotus Cat Tree." We got ours from AllPetFurnitureDOTcom. I think they are still on backorder (I had to wait months!)

MeezerMom said...

ok, who is 'asponsible for the song? i would like to personally fank you (NOT) 'acuase mommy is now singing like a sick cow again "Do Do Do anofur one bites the dust" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH - Sammy

What Sammy MEANED to say was "that nip nanaer looks awesome!" -Miles


Hi Auntie Deb! - purrss Billy Sweet-n-Soggy Feets

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Sammy: Our mommy's been singing that all morning too....ahhhhh...but it is rather appropriate for the blog don't you think?

Miles: Hi! Do you have a nip nana?

Billy Sweet-n-Soggy Feets, come over and snuggle with Auntie Deb!!!
Kisses!!!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Seaborne, those are terrific photos of you enjoying the catnip banana! :) The next time our dad goes back to Canada, we definitely have to get him to pick one up for us!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That nip nana looks like a great toy!

LZ said...

That, my friend, is EXACTLY the way I enjoy the nip nanna. I suggest backups.

Chase

Lux said...

You are so loving that nana! :)

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Oh my, another one does bit the dust.
Well, your furs are growing out nicely :-)

Sassy Kat said...

Hope you are OK for the show this weekend.
We want to thank you for working so hard on your part in CCSI III. You have gone way above and beyond the call of duty making your part be the best is can be. Big weekend coming up with the premier showing of CCSI III. Great working with you.
Sassy, Momo, Karl, Ruis, Opus & Roscoe

Quasi said...

First, Seaborne, let me tell you how attractive your lion cut is. Now, addiction can be a terrible problem. I see how out of control you look in these pictures. Why not remove temptation by mailing the nip nana to me? I'll keep it from falling into the wrong paws, I swear.

Chrissie said...

Hey, I'm gonna get you, too! Oh, Maaaaaan, it's stuck! It's time to say the word! INTERVENTION!!!

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Oh dear... da jig iz uppee! Maximillian iz to blame. You know dat he brought 59,000 poundz of 'nip into da states recently. & now, we haz deze nanaz to contendz wit.
I tink you should try to gets to a 12 step program soon.

Anonymous said...

I see nothing wrong with a couple of hits on the nip nana...

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

Hahaha! No one is safe from the sweet temptation of the Nip Nana! Even the most stout of stand-up catizens (that's cat + citizens) cannot resist its calling. And the pictures which result are always condemning! Seamore, I applaud your ability to be honest and admit your problem. You have inspired me... perhaps I should join a "Tuna Lovers Anonymous" group myself.

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

PS My apawlogies, I spelled your name wrong, Seaborne. Your name is way cool.

PPS I love the Freddie Mercury/Queen tie-in.

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

KC said...
Seaborne, your lion cut is looking good. An look at you go on that nip nanna. Wowie.
Yes, thank you for tha song tie in. now Mommy ML is singing (an i's use tha term loosely!) anuffer one bites tha dust and Daddy Charley is singing Bohemian Rhapsody much louder. it's jus too much on a friday affernoon. Pass tha nip nanns, pleeze... KC

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

That nanna must be very, very good!
We're going to try to get Mom to save some green papers and get a few for us!!

Great pictures!!!

~ The Bunch