I have very sore ribs from where he did the compressions. But…I am thankful to be breathing. You can be sure that my asthma medication will be in working order from now on.
The good news is that I am alive and slightly kicking! I’m just taking it easy. But as you can below, I am still roving!
Thank you to everyone for their get well wishes!
- Mr. Shrill....the MOVIE
- Very funny.....OKAY
- The Angus Twist...a dance craze!
- Victor's parents are home!
- The babies are a Month Old and ADORABLE!
- Their Mommy isn't feeling well. Please leave healing purrs.
- You have to see this beautiful kitty!
- Have you visited this wonderful new blog: http://floofandfur.blogspot.com/
- Wanna see a cute kitten? Wait, that is redundant!
- THE NAME GAME IS ON!!! GO AND PLAY!
- Gretchen is looking quite beautiful!
- They are Linking again!
- Tuxie Tuesday
- Prizes...he got prizes!
- Critical cats come out tonight!
- Food Wars....Day 1
- They are explaining their wonderful, unusual names!
- Presenting the lovely Miss Jade!
- WHOO HOO...it is KC's Gotcha Day!
- Oh man...he gots his belly shaved.
- Abby is recovering....please wish her well.
- Tuesdays with Billy.
- Rocky is hanging out!
- Petting a floofy kitty!
Please see post below for some cute pictures of KC!!!